Demolition- and clean up technology at the highest level
We are an accredited company by the “Saxonian Ministry of State for economy and work”. We operate in accordance with § 39 section 1 of the decree for the protection against dangerous materials.
Our services include the following areas of expertise:
- restoration of cooling towers,
- decontamination of noxious and hazardous substances and
- environmental engineering.
Our specialty is the clean up and disposal of any sort of asbestos materials. San-Tech employs about 35 to 50 people, depending on the season.
Our company was founded in 1995 and since then it was able to establish itself on the market with a resounding success. All people of our workforce comply with the necessary qualifications regarding the handling of various hazardous materials.
We also feature competent assessments, evaluations, consultations on site and samplings in connection with the Fresenius Institute
Authorizations and Qualifications
- The company is certified by SCC*, all employees have the passes (certificate SCC as PDF-document)
- Accreditation by the Saxonian Ministry of State for economy and work to execute
- demolition- and clean-up jobs with lightly bounded asbestos products and air-placed asbestos
- Certified in compliance with BT 17.17 SAN-TECH-Grinding Process, grinding of adhesives containing asbestos of mineral surfaces
- 12 employees hold the TRGS 519 appendix 4 (firmly bounded asbestos)
- 4 employees hold the TRGS 519 appendix 3 ( lightly bounded asbestos)
- 2 employees hold the BGR 128 ( work in contaminated areas)
- Numerous employees are first aider
- All employees are checked for G 1.2; G 20; G 26.2; G40 and G41